Friday, June 28, 2013

Day #28: Emotional & Self Realization Day

Day # 28 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Emotions are meant to be shared so others can listen or comfort you, but not battled in and fester" 

Its day #28 and I stepped onto the scale and my weight has not moved. Therefore I have entered a plateau stage. 

I feel like an emotional wretch and wondered if I am feeding my body the correct food and the distribution of any given quantity of food that can hinder my ability to shred the pounds and at the same time feel better about myself. 

I am in the process of researching the following: 
- Did my last 28 days comprise of too much sugary fruits?
- Did I take in too less of calories in a given day compared to what I have been burning up in a day?
-  Am I overexercising on the days when I run for my couch to 5K and at the same time do Insanity?

The reason for my plateau lies in one of the above or in between one of those options and for that reason my strategy for the next month has changed and I am still working on what I should be doing for my eating plan for July.

I must admit, today I drank only one smoothie in the morning and had salad for both lunch and dinner. 

I am not giving up, I am completing the 30 days. 

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!

Exercise:
Week 4
Insanity: No Insanity

Day 1 of Week 5:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx

Morning Run




Food:
Breakfast: Kale, Apple, Smoothie
1 cup kale
1/2 grreen apple
1/4 cup avocado
1/2 cucumber
1 tbsp flaxseed
1 cup water


Lunch: Salad
2 cups lettuce
6 slices tomatoes
1 slice red onion
1 tbsp caesar dressing ******

Dinner: Salad & Fruits
1 cup Lettuce
3 slices cucumber
1 slice tomato
6 slices sweet pepper
1 tsp thousand island ******

Fruits:
2 red plums

Other:
22 cooked mussels *******
Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey.

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment