Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day #15: SUCCESS

Day #  15 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the day: "Consistency is a proven success factor" By ERH

It's day #15 and its my day for weight in and measurements; and it's  my rest day from Insanity and couch to 5K run. 

Good news: Am down another 2.5 lbs. 
Total from June 1 - June 15: 7.5 lbs
Total Inches Lost: 8 inches

I was so excited about this day and it did not disappoint. See the page below with the measurements for the 06/01/2013 and today 06/15/2013



The past two weeks have been challenging, I am happy I am on this journey. 

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!!

Exercise: 
Rest Day

Food: 
Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana, Maca Powder Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp maca powder
1 cup water

Snack #1
3 plums

Lunch: Papaya, Pear, Strawberry and Ginger Blast
1/2 pear
1 cup papaya
1 cup strawberry
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp flax seed
1.5 cups water

Snack #3
2 plums

Dinner: Will Post later


Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment