Monday, June 17, 2013

Day #17: Cardio Circuit - Bargain Hunting

Day #  17 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Live each day with perseverance and courage"

It's day #17 and I did cardio circuit this morning. I am developing more upper body strength. I am able to do more push ups. 

I am in the second half of my smoothie & raw food challenge and I am very excited about what this 13+ days have in store.

I wanted to list some of my favorite links that I use for shopping where I can discount for buying my products. 

1- For example, I shop at vitacost.com, but I go via Ebates.com and I get an additional discount. If you shop today on vitacost.com, but using ebates.com and typing in vitacost and press the link you will get an additional 12% off from Ebates. 

If you don't have ebates and you sign up via the link below you will get an additional $5 from Ebates. Click the link below to sign up: 

Ebates.com

2- GroupOn offers several discounts daily. Today they are offering "Sweet Sweat", the same product I mentioned in my blog on day #13. You can also go via Ebates.com to access Groupon.com and you get an additional discount. Today if you shop on Groupon you get an additional 3% off. If you don't have an Ebates or Groupon account. Please click the links blows.

 Groupon.com
 Ebates.com

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 3
Insanity: Day #17 - "Cardio Circuit". 

Food: 
Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1/4 green apple
1 tbsp flax seed
1 cup water

Lunch: Avocado, Kale, Coconut Smoothie
1 cup kale
1/2 cup avocado
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup mango
1.5 cups coconut water
1/2 cup water
1 dash cayenne pepper

Snack #1
1 pack chestnut

Snack #2:
2 plums

Dinner: Fruits, etc
1 mango
2 plums
2 servings Edamame
1 cup detox tea


Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment