Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day #23: AM BACK

Day #  23 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Knowledge is POWER, equip yourself with the knowledge of health and weatlth" By ERH

It's day #23 and am back working out. I did Insanity and felt great, I worked out and rested a little, so this indicates that I am getting stronger. 

 I am going in all the way this week, because this is the last week of my 30 day smoothie challenge and the end of the first 30 days of my Insanity challenge. 

"Go Big or Go Home" ... am going big this week and am expecting great results!!!

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 4
Insanity: "Pure Cardio"

Food: 
Breakfast: Blueberry, Banana, Smoothie
1/2 cup blueberry
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 lime
1 cup water

Snack #1:
2.5 oz peanuts
1 greek activa yogurt

Lunch: Arugula, Avocado Salad
2 cups arugula 
1/4 hass avocado
2 tsp lime
1/2 tsp avocado oil
Walnuts
1 tbsp cranberry 
1/2 fresh apricot

Snack #2:
1 plum


Dinner: Fruits
1 banana
2 plums
1 cup tea

 Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment