Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day #6: Pure Cardio - "It's Bananas"

Day # 6 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #6 and the insanity workout is getting easier. I was able to do the warm-up today without much problem. I am so delighted that its getting easier.

Good news: I stepped on the scale this morning and I have dropped 1.5 lbs to date. I started this on Saturday June 1, 2013 and I am happy with my progress. In another blog I will provide more details on the my goals and the reason why am embarking on this journey.

Thank you once again for taking the time out to read my blog.

Exercise: 
Insanity: Day #6 of insanity workout. "Pure Cardio". 

Food: 
Breakfast: Orange, Strawberry, banana blast
1/2 orange
1/2 banana
1 cup strawberry 
1/2 lime
1 tbsp flax seed
1 cup water

Additional Liquid: 1 cups detox tea (morning)

Snack #1: 2 oz almonds

Lunch: Green goodness 
1 cup kale
4 celery stalk
1/2 cucumber 
1/2 green apple
1 cup mango (or 1 cup pineapple)
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp lime
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
(Note: This makes over 16 ounces of smoothie)

Snack #2: 2 servings edamame 

Dinner: 2 medium mango and 1 cup cherries

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment