Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day #27: Up My Intensity on Insanity

Day # 27 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "NO pain, NO gain"

It's day #27 and my body hurts more than normal. I am definitely pushing myself much harder now and I am feeling the Insanity workout more and more. However, I think my weight has been at a stand still and I am wondering what may be contributing to the plateau. 

I will be finishing up the last three days with a liver detox on Sunday June 30. 

July will be meatless month and I will be replacing one juice with a meal. 

Also, I will be exploring my options and learning more about Nutrition in the month of July, so stay tune for recipes and information about the food we consume.

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!

Exercise:
Week 4
Insanity: "Pure Cardio"

Food:
Breakfast: Pear, Aloe, Banana Smoothie
1 pear
1/2 banana
1/2 inch raw aloe (without the skin)
1/4 green apple (without the skin)
1/2 lime (squeezed)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water

Snack #1:
1 bosc pear

Lunch: Green goodness
1 cup kale
1/2 cucumber
1/2 green apple
1/2 lime (squeezed)
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 cup avocado
1/2 pear
1.5 cups water

Dinner: Salad
1 cup lettuce
2 fig
1 kiwi
1 slice avocado (1/4 cup avocado)
1 slice onion marine in lemon juice and black pepper
1 sprinkle avocado oil
1 slice green apple diced

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey.

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment