Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day #5: Recovery - Not Cardio

Day # 5 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Today is day 5 of my challenge and am going strong am discovering along the way some of the mistakes affect my journey on this challenge.

For example: temptation at the office; consuming too much high sugar fruits (even if its fruits)

I just wanted to pause and say a big thank you to everyone who takes the time out to read this blog. I share some level of accountability to you my audience who shares in my journey.

Exercise: 
Insanity: Day #4 of insanity workout. Recovery workout. 

Food: 

After workout recovery drink: Protein Shake
1 scoop Elite Gourmet whey & casine blend
1/4 cup raspberries  


Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 banana
1 cup raspberry 
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 lime
1 tbsp flax seed
1 cup water

Additional Liquid: 1 cups detox tea (morning)

Snack #1: 2 oz almonds

Lunch: Kale, Avocado, Banana Smoothie
1 cup kale
1/2 banana
1/4 hass avocado or 1/2 cup avocado
1.5 cups coconut water
1/2 cup mango
1 tbsp flax seed

Snack #2: 1 cups cherries

Additional Liquid: 1 cups detox tea (after lunch)

Dinner: 2 medium mango 

Additional Liquid: 1 cups detox tea (dinner time)

Evening Exercise: 
Week 2 
Day 2 of Week 2:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx

All these stats are from runkeeper





Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment