Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day #18: Pure Cardio - Suggestion Box Open Forum

Day #  18 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "The race is not for the swiftest, but for those that endure to the end!!!!"

It's day #18 and am one step closer to completing my 30 days of smoothie and raw food challenge. Stay tune, I will be continuing with Insanity and moving on to another eating plan. 

My hope is to continue along the raw food diet for 70% of my meals. If you have any suggestion on my next eating plan, please feel free to comment below. 

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 3
Insanity: Day #18 - "Pure Cardio" ( I will be doing Cardio Abs later this evening, breaking up my workout today)

Food: 
Breakfast: Orange, Mango Smoothie
1/2 Cup mango
1 orange
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup water


Snack #1
2.5 oz peanuts

Lunch: Blackberry, Apple, Banana Smoothie
1 cup blackberry
1 green apple
1 banana
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1.5 cups water

Snack #2:
2 plums

Dinner: Blueberry, Avocado Smoothie 
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup avocado
1 cup pineapple
1 dash cayenne pepper
1 cup water

Snack #3:
1 yogurt

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment