Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day #9: Insanity: Power & Speed

Day #  9 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #9 and I have started week #2 of my insanity workout. It is not easy, but I cannot know what lies ahead unless I continue pressing forward. 

No morning run because its my rest day before starting week #3 of my Couch to 5K training. 

Exercise: 
Week 2 
Insanity: Day #9 - CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE

Food: 
Post workout shake: 
1 tbsp Spirulina 
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 pear
1 cup water

Breakfast: Fruits
Banana
Grapes

Snack #1: Fruits
1/2 apple
1/2 mango

Lunch: Pear, Avocado Smoothie
1 pear
1/4 hass avocado
1 cup water

Snack #2
1 banana

Dinner: Kale, Mango, Apple Smoothie
1/2 Green apple
1/2 cup mango
1 cup kale
1 tbsp almond butter
1.5 cups water

Sunday Night Walk: Brooklyn Bridge



Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment