Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day #16: Fit Test & Running

Day #  16 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #16 and I missed my daily run, so I started my morning with a 6:00 AM 2.54 mile run.

Today was a very relaxing day. 

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!!

Exercise: 
Week 3 
Insanity: Day #16 - "Fit Test".


Week 3 
Day 2 of Week 3:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx 




Food: 
Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana: C: 120 S: 14G
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup water

Lunch: Avocado, Strawberry, Mango Smoothie 
1 cup kale
1/2 cup mango
1/2 cup avocado
1 cup strawberry
1 dash cayanne pepper
1.5 cups coconut water

Snack #1
2.5 oz peanut

Dinner: Arugula, Banana, Apple Salad
1 cup Arugula: C: 4
1/4 banana: C: 30 S: 3.5G
1/4 apple: C: 17 S:4G
1 tsp lime
1 tsp avocado oil

Snack #2: 
1/2 Green apple

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment