Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day #2: In transition

Day # 2 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


I woke up and did my NHS Couch to 5K day 3 of week 1. I am done with week one, tomorrow is my rest day and then start week 2 on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013.

Exercise: 
Week 1 of 3rd day of "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx
Day 3 of week 1 (completed)

Food: 
Breakfast: Banana Strawberry Maca Smoothie
1 tbsp Maca powder (bought this on www.vitacost.com)
1 banana
1 cup strawberry
1 cup almond butter
1 cup water

Snack #1: 3 Oz peanuts

Lunch:
2 cups spinach
1 tbsp almond butter
1 pear
1/2 cup kale
1 cup water

Snack #2: 1.5 cups cherries

Dinner:
2 cups spinach
1/4 hass avocado
1/2 banana
1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
1/4 cup coconut water
1 cup water

Snack #3: 1 medium green apple

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment