Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day #22: Family

Day #  22 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Each day comes with difference challenges, so take it as they come" By ERH

It's day #22 and it was another challenging day for me and exercising. I still not feeling 100% fine and I am struggling with my inability to do insanity. However, I am NOT giving up. 

Today is normally my rest day from Insanity, so I kept it as a normal rest day and not beat myself up for not doing Insanity. I had all intention of running, but family took up most of my day. 

This weekend was family weekend and I still stayed on track with my eating. My sister was extremely proud of me and was reflecting on where I obtain my will power. 

Today was another challenge, but I cannot give up, tomorrow is another day and I am going to do my best to work towards my goals

GOAL: My goal is to drop a total of 15 lbs by July 3 (I am adding an extra 3 days to my goal because of the last three days that I was NOT fully active in the way I would have like to be .)

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 3
NO Insanity

Food: 
Breakfast: Orange, Mango Smoothie
1.5 cups mango
1 orange
1 tbsp flax seed
1/2 lime
1 cup water

Snack #1:
4.5 oz cashew nuts

Lunch: Stuff
1 Greek Activa yogurt
1 fresh apricot
1 banana
1 cup water

Snack #2:
1 Greek Activa yogurt


Dinner: Blackberry, Banana, Almond Butter Smoothie
1 banana
1/2 cup raspberries
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup water

 Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment