Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day #13: Power & Resistance

Day #  13 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #13 and I am going strong. I am developing more upper body strength and I am so happy that the number of push ups that I can perform has increased.

I am seeing great results as well in losing inches. I will be highlighting some of the things I am using to help me with sweating in the areas I am interested in losing the weight from.

During my exercise:
- Drink about 48 oz Water with 1 cap full Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rub Albolene on my belly and then cover with Waist Trimmer Belt. I also rub on thighs as well
(Albolene can be purchased at CVS $12.99 & Waist Trimmer Belt can be purchased in Marshalls, Walmart, TJ Max, Models or any other location that sells exercise stuff)
Side Note: I heard about Sweet Sweat, but I have not tried it as yet 

My advise is to do your research before embarking on which product you may want to use to aid in sweating. 



Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 2 
Insanity: Day #13 - "Cardio Power & Resistance". 

Food: 
Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup water

Lunch: Green Goodness
1 cup kale
2 celery stalk
1 cucumber
1 cup mango (substitute: pineapple)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1.5 cups water

Snack #1
6 oz raspberries
3 plums 

Dinner: Fruits
2 oz raspberries
1 green apple
1 plum


Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment