Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day #8: Day off Insanity - Running Time

Day #  8 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #8 and its my rest day for Insanity because I started my first workout on Monday and did my fit test the Saturday before (June 1). 

I did my morning run and I felt really good about me my determination. It is 8 days now and I have been making smoothie and eating raw food. I am feeling the detox effect, but I know it will get better with time. 

Good news: I stepped on the scale this morning and I have dropped 1 more lb. This puts me at 0.5 lb per day.
Thank you once again for taking the time out to read my blog.

Exercise: 
Week 2 
Day 3 of Week 2:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx

Runkeeper:


Food: 
Post workout shake: 
1 tbsp Spirulina 
1 banana
1 cup strawberry
1 cup water

Breakfast: Green, Blueberry Smoothie
2 cups green salad
1 cup blueberries 
1/2 mango
12 grapes
1/2 lime
1 cup water

Snack #1:4 oz peanuts

Lunch: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberry
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 lime 
1 tbsp flax seed
1 cup water
(missing ingredient from Dr Oz morning drink is the spinach)
This lunch drink is based on Dr OZ three (3) days detox dinner drink 

Snack #2: 1 chobani yogurt

Dinner: Fruits
32 grapes
1 mango


Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment