Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day #19: Cardio Recovery & Couch25K Training

Day #  19 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Push yourself one more step each day and you will see progress"

It's day #19 and I woke up energized. I have been taking my multivitamin before bed and it seem to be working, I have been waking really rested and energized to face another day. 

Today I did my Insanity "Cardio Recovery" workout and ran for 3 miles for my training for couch to 5K run. Hooray!  

Am getting closer to the end of the 30 day challenge and I am excited. I will be posting another "Good news" report tomorrow. So stay tune! 

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 3
Insanity: Day #19 - "Cardio Recovery" 


Day 3 of Week 3:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx 
COMPLETED Week #3





Food: 
Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup water

Lunch: Blueberry, Mango, Avocado Smoothie
1 cup blueberries
1 banana
1 cup mango
1/2 cup avocado
1 cup coconut water
1/2 cups water

Snack #1:
will post later

Dinner: 
Will post later



Snack #2:
Will post later


 Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment