Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day #26: Counting Calories & Upcoming Challenge(s)

Day # 26 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Success can be measured in increments, not only by the final result" By ERH

Its day #26 and I am getting closer to the end of the smoothie challenge and I am preparing for another challenge in July.

Tomorrow I will be presenting the first set of menu items for week one of July food challenge.
My new exercise goal is to do intentional exercise and aim at burning 700  - 1000 calories a day for the next five days.
Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!

Exercise:
Week 4
Insanity: "Cardio Recovery"



Day 3 of Week 4:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx
 WEEK 4 COMPLETED!!!!!

Morning Run: 


 

Food:
Breakfast: Orange, Mango, Ginger Blast
1 orange
1 cup mango
1 banana
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1.5 cups water

Lunch: Blueberry Smoothie
1 cup kale
1 cup blueberry
1/2 lime (squeezed)
1/2 cup pineapple
1 tbsp almond butter
1.5 cups water

Snack #1:
4 oz roasted mix nuts (no salt)

After Lunch Intentional Exercise: 


TOTAL CALORIES BURN TODAY (INTENTIONAL EXERCISE):  748 CALORIES

Dinner:Orange, Mango, Banana Smoothie
1 cup mango
1/2 banana
1 orange
1 cup water

Snack #2
1 bosc pear

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey.

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment