Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day #12: It's NOT Cardio - It's CONTROL

Day #  12 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #12 and I am still pretty tired. My body hasn't acclimated to the intense workout from Insanity and my sleep has not been good (some said it is the side effects of detox).

I did the "Recovery Cardio" workout and still got a sweat and I am very happy.

Good news: I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down another 2.5 lbs.

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 2 
Insanity: Day #12 - "Recovery Cardio". 

Food: 
Post workout shake: 
1/2 cup strawberries
1 tbsp maca powder
0.5 oz Goji berries
1 cup water

Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup salad mix
1 cup water

Lunch: Carrot, Papaya Ginger Blast
1 cup papaya
1 cup baby carrots
1 pear
0.5 oz Goji berries
2 tbsp flax seed
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 cups water

Snack #1
1 banana
1 apple

Snack #2:
3 medium red plums

Dinner: 
1 Chobani yogurt
1 banana
2 cups water with a cap full apple cider vinegar


Evening Exercise:
Week 3 
Day 1 of Week 3:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx

Runkeeper:





Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment