Monday, July 1, 2013

Day #29: It's a Rough Start

Day # 29 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "The mind is a power thing to waste, but the mind can control your every move"  By ERH

Its day #29 and I am still in a daze about the work I have been putting in, but the results on the scale has not been moving. I know my readers will remind me that the weight lost is the "bonus" but the main reason for embarking on this challenge was designed to kick migraine. I have achieved that with the exception of "menstrual migraine" for which I am still doing research. 

Overall, I have been feeling fantastic and I am living my best life by watching what I put in my mouth and educating myself on portion control and learning food combination and other important nutrition facts. 

I will continue to learn more about nutrition as I design a plan that will work for me and thus give me the opportunity to help others. 

Today is my rest day from Insanity, but I will be doing the fitness test and 

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!

Exercise:
Week 4
Insanity: No Insanity

Day 1 of Week 5:  "NHS Couch to 5K"
URLhttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx

Morning Run





Food:
Breakfast: Kale, Apple, Smoothie
1 cup kale
1/2 green apple
1/4 cup avocado
1/4 cucumber
1 tbsp flaxseed
1 cup water


Lunch: Peanuts and Yogurt
4.5 oz peanuts
1 chobani yogurt

Dinner: Salad & Fruits
2 cups salad mix
1/4 cup avocado
1/4 green apple
1/2 squeeze lime
1/2 tbs avocado oil

Fruits:
1 red plum

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey.

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment