Friday, June 14, 2013

Day #14: PURE CARDIO & CARDIO ABS - Insane

Day #  14 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


It's day #14 and I have picked up some tips from listening to one of Shawn-T recorded chats online yesterday (Thursday June 13th).

He said if someone works out in the morning, try to eat a piece of fruit with peanut butter or something light a few minutes before starting. I did exactly that, I had 1/2 banana and did a little stretch to wake up my muscle a little bit, something he also recommended. I felt much better in the warm up phase of the workout and I wasn't as tired.

However, the fact that I was doing both "Pure Cardio" and "Cardio Abs" for the first time, I was a little bit psyched out and did not push myself as much in pure cardio; the anticipation about the intensity for cardio abs was what I was focus on, thus losing focus on digging deeper for the "Pure Cardio" workout.

Overall, I was not pleased with today's workout because I think I might have hurt my knee and did not even push myself half as much as in past workouts. I completed entire series and never press pause (Shaun-T said in his taped chat - "it's a bad idea to press pause," usually I just let the exercise play until I can join back in again).

I am excited about tomorrow, I will be doing my second fit test, because it's my two week mark on my Insanity workout. I am confident that it is only "Will Power" and "Mind Set" that has taken me this far. I am persuaded that I will complete the 60 days and keep my blog up date for my faithful audience. 

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!!

Exercise: 
Week 2 
Insanity: Day #14 - "Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs". 

Food: 
Breakfast: Raspberry, Banana Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup water

Lunch: Concoction 
1/2 cup kale (Optional)
1 pear
1 cup papaya
1 banana
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp flax seed
1.5 cups water

Snack #1
1 banana

Dinner: Banana Strawberry Smoothie
1 cup strawberry
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup water

Snack #2: 
1 Green apple

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment