Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day #25: FIVE Days AWAY - Closer & Closer

Day # 25 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Live each day expecting the very best, and the rest will be gravy" By ERH

Its day #25 and I am five days away from completing my first ever smoothie/raw food challenge. I do not call this a diet because it is a challenge as I embark on a life style change.

This experience has awaken a career in me, that is a career to live a more healthy life and to help others who ever is willing to listen. The phase "You are what you eat" is indeed a reflection of my experience over the last 30 days.

I am delighted to have push myself in both exercise and in developing new eating habits.

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again!!

Exercise:
Week 4
Insanity: "Cardio Circuit"

Food:
Breakfast: Orange, Mango, Ginger Blast
1 orange
1 cup mango
1 banana
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1.5 cups water

Snack #1:
1 bosc pear

Lunch: Green goodness
1 cup kale
1/2 cucumber
1/2 green apple
1/2 lime (squeezed)
1 cup pineapple
1 cup almond milk
1 cup water

Snack #2:
2 bosc p

Dinner: Fruits & Nuts
2 mango
4 oz pistachio, cashew & almond mix
1 plum


Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey.

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment