Friday, June 21, 2013

Day #21: NO INSANITY - DAY II

Day #  21 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


Word of the Day: "Your body may be weak, but your spirit must be awaken"

It's day #21 and I woke up feeling sick, but not as sick as the day before. I tried to force myself to do some form of exercise, but I had to listen to my body.

Today is another challenge, but I cannot give up, tomorrow is another day and I am going to

Thank you taking the time out to read my blog! Come again !!

Exercise: 
Week 3
NO Insanity


Today's Walk:  




Food: 
Breakfast: Orange, Mango Smoothie
1.5 cups mango
1 orange
1 tbsp flax seed
1/2 lime


1 cup water


Snack #1:
4 oz peanut

Lunch: Berry Berry Smoothie
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1 cup mango
1/2 cup avocado
1 cup kale
1.5 cups water

Snack #2:
1 corn


Dinner: Spinach, Tomato Raw Salad
1 cup raw baby spinach
2 slices tomatoes
1 fresh appricot
1/2 teaspoon leamon
1/2 teaspoon avocado oil


Snack #3:
1 banana


 Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey. 

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment