Monday, July 1, 2013

Day #30 (FINAL DAY): CHALLENGE #1 COMPLETED!!!

Day # 30 of my 30 day Smoothie & Raw Food Challenge


THE END!!!!!!

Word of the Day: "The race is not for the swift, but for those that endure to the end"  

Day #30 came and I reached the end of the challenge and I have no regret. I learn a lot about what I need to do in order to be successful in losing weight. 

I opt not to weight in or take my measurements because it I had a rocky two weeks and my body had plateau and I was not sure of the reason until I took a closer look at the amount of sugar fruits that I was using in my smoothie and NOT enough green ones. 

Please come back to visit to see weigh in results on Sunday 7/7. Also, see in the upcoming blog the July challenge. 

I am continuing my Insanity workout, I am now in the core cardio and balance phase, the rest week and then resumes with month two of the Insanity 60 day challenge. 

Final Day: June 30th Eating Plan

Exercise:
NO EXERCISE

Food:
Breakfast: Orange, Mango Smoothie
1 orange
1 cup mango
1 tbsp flax seed
1 cup water

Lunch: Salad
2 cups mix salad
1/4 cup avocado
3 slices cucumber
3 florets cauliflower 
1 tsp Caesar dressing ******

Dinner: Fruits & Yogurt
1 chobani yogurt
1 plum
1 pear

Snack #1: 1 Greek activa yogurt

Note: I am not a fitness expert; I am just a person trying to live a healthier life by eating more fruits and vegetables and recording my experience.

I encourage everyone to check your allergies to specific food and consult with your physician before starting any exercise journey.

Copyright H.E.R (Healthy Educated Rejuvenated) Coaching Services

No comments:

Post a Comment